NIACE are a national charity who support adults in learning and skills. They have gained a fantastic reputation for their work in supporting the mental and emotional wellbeing of adults in education and their new national site is designed as a showcase of their work – and a resource for professionals across the UK to use to support adults in education.
For a national site, MHFE had a quick turnaround - a few months to be turned from an idea to a fully working live site. There was a huge amount of content to develop – aimed at a complex and Diverse audiences.
The Creative Solution
A copywriter from Ownbeat content development team helped NIACE meet their launch day target. They helped with
- Researching and writing content
- Liaising with people from their target audience,
- Taking part in a multi agency advisory group
- Help launch the website at regional conferences
- Deliver on-line ‘webinars’ to users of the website
- Writing promotional ‘blogs’ to raise the profile of the site
- Contributing to email bulletins to website members
Ownbeat Creatives were hired to conduct user testing on the finished site. This helped the team at NIACE to understand what was working well and which areas needed further development. Ownbeat Staff conducted remote interviews with a range of users and stakeholders, and wrote a report for designers recommending further developments and work for the project in the future.